hi friends ...

this blog is created primarily to post my blogs...but i also wish to give a handful of "clicks" which will help you in surfing through net. i give some interesting sites, if u wish u can see use those. i also would like you to comment my post as and when it is posted.
thank you

Monday, April 11, 2011

friends of life!!!



holidays are grace for all

but curse for some.




when i see people enjoying

with laughter,

with joy,

with friends,

i feel so desearted


in the life of lonliness.





i too feel, had them in ma life


to say i would die for you people!!!


it is so hard to tell in open


that in the group i stand alone





some r happy to see me alone,


that their curse worked out!


their atempts had fruits!!


nevertheless,


u can never make me alone,


'cos am happy with ma everything!!!





my world is colourful,


it is beauteous,


it is elegant...


as much as u make me alone,


that much strong ma world become!!!





holidays r now beautiful,


with no tension no worries,


and am close to ma heart...


in ma world of creativity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment