hi friends ...

this blog is created primarily to post my blogs...but i also wish to give a handful of "clicks" which will help you in surfing through net. i give some interesting sites, if u wish u can see use those. i also would like you to comment my post as and when it is posted.
thank you

Saturday, August 20, 2011

TIME WILL REPEAT


As we travelled along a way

holding our hands, and mind together..

How happy we were…

I learned the beauty of togetherness

I knew what love is.



No one ever thought, a day would come,

That our journey will come to an end!

Life takes so many diversions..

Sometimes, together we cant go!

Make us to choose opposite ways.



But now, going alone in paths new and unknown

I could just sit and cry…

With heavy heart when I walk,

Am afraid to be alone without you!!

I would not dare to raise my eyes,

Just could see an endless path.



Hope never dies in life

As we had met coming on opposite ways

Paths of this life will never deceive

We will meet again sooner or later

In some other convergence as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment